Trisha Krishnan loves working on Sunday
Trisha Krishnan is working on 'Endrendum Punnaghai', with Jiiva, Santhanam and Vinay in the main roles.
It seems Tamil actress Trisha Krishnan doesn't mind shooting on a Sunday. She says that she enjoyed shooting for her upcoming Tamil film 'Endrendrum Punnagai' on the weekend.
"It's a working Sunday for me and I'm actually loving it. First day combination with Jiiva, Santhanam and Vinay (Rai) on the 'Endrendrum Punnagai' sets," Trisha tweeted Sunday. She has teamed up with Jiiva for the first time.
A romantic-comedy directed by 'Vaamanan' fame Mueenuddin Ahmed, 'Endrendum Punnaghai' was launched in June this year, but the film's shooting started on September 16.
The film is being produced by GKM Tamizh Kumaran, while Harris Jeyaraj has been roped to compose the music for 'Endrendum Punnaghai'.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology