Trisha Krishnan loves working on Sunday
Trisha Krishnan is working on 'Endrendum Punnaghai', with Jiiva, Santhanam and Vinay in the main roles.
It seems Tamil actress Trisha Krishnan doesn't mind shooting on a Sunday. She says that she enjoyed shooting for her upcoming Tamil film 'Endrendrum Punnagai' on the weekend.
"It's a working Sunday for me and I'm actually loving it. First day combination with Jiiva, Santhanam and Vinay (Rai) on the 'Endrendrum Punnagai' sets," Trisha tweeted Sunday. She has teamed up with Jiiva for the first time.
A romantic-comedy directed by 'Vaamanan' fame Mueenuddin Ahmed, 'Endrendum Punnaghai' was launched in June this year, but the film's shooting started on September 16.
The film is being produced by GKM Tamizh Kumaran, while Harris Jeyaraj has been roped to compose the music for 'Endrendum Punnaghai'.
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped