Trivikram is going to create trend: Arjun
The film has no item song. However, I have done a mass song where I seem like an item boy.
Comeing July 13, audience will be convulsing with laughter. It is the day when Julayi hits the theatres. "Trivikram weaves magic through his comical use of words. He has also picturised the emotional scenes (in Julayi) quite well. His dialogues are going to rollick the audience in theatres. He is surely going to create a new trend with his dialogues," Allu Arjun gushes.
'Trivikram' had this idea of shooting a promotional song on Arjun and DSP. "That I am dancing for this promo song is nothing special. It is DSP's dancing that is new," he said before shooting for the song at a college in Hyderabad.
"The film has no item song. However, I have done a mass song where I seem like an item boy," he says.
He said that he was particular that he will work under Trivikram's direction. Julayi is not just about comedy, but also emotions and drama, as Arjun has suggested.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test