Trivikram is going to create trend: Arjun
The film has no item song. However, I have done a mass song where I seem like an item boy.
Comeing July 13, audience will be convulsing with laughter. It is the day when Julayi hits the theatres. "Trivikram weaves magic through his comical use of words. He has also picturised the emotional scenes (in Julayi) quite well. His dialogues are going to rollick the audience in theatres. He is surely going to create a new trend with his dialogues," Allu Arjun gushes.
'Trivikram' had this idea of shooting a promotional song on Arjun and DSP. "That I am dancing for this promo song is nothing special. It is DSP's dancing that is new," he said before shooting for the song at a college in Hyderabad.
"The film has no item song. However, I have done a mass song where I seem like an item boy," he says.
He said that he was particular that he will work under Trivikram's direction. Julayi is not just about comedy, but also emotions and drama, as Arjun has suggested.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology