Tsonga leads France against Argentina in Davis Cup
The best-of-five series will be played April 5-7 in Buenos Aires.
Paris: France captain Arnaud Clement has picked eighth-ranked Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, 10th-ranked Richard Gasquet, Julien Benneteau and Michael Llodra to face Argentina in the Davis Cup quarter-finals.
The best-of-five series will be played April 5-7 in Buenos Aires. The 13th-ranked Gilles Simon has been selected as a reserve. Benneteau and Llodra are likely to play doubles.
The winner will face either Kazakhstan or the Czech Republic in the semi-finals in September.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category