DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TTD to spend Rs 2.8 crore on security corridor
TIRUMALA: The first level three-tier security corridor for Lord Venkateswara temple will be taken up at a cost of Rs 2.8 crore and..
TIRUMALA: The first level three-tier security corridor for Lord Venkateswara temple will be taken up at a cost of Rs 2.8 crore and is expected to be completed in six to eight months time, said TTD executive officer LV Subramanyam.
The executive officer, who inspected the four mada streets along with Tirupati superintendent of police J Prabhakar Rao, CVSO MK Singh, JEO KS Srinivasa Raju and other officials, before participating in the Srivari Teppotsavam on Monday night, told mediapersons that the TTD had allocated around ` 35 crore for security in the recent budget and the security corridor is part of that arrangements. He said the security system in Tirumala will be strengthened considerably and the focus is on procuring necessary equipment for the security wing.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Demolishes Hosts for 153
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan