TV journalist found dead in Delhi
Durgesh Shrivastava worked with the Sahara Samay news channel.
New Delhi: A 25-year-old journalist working with a news channel was found dead in the national capital on Monday. Police suspected he might have killed in a road accident.
The body of Durgesh Shrivastava, who worked with the Sahara Samay Hindi news channel, was found near a canal in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi, bordering Noida, police said. His motorcycle was found badly mangled near his body.
"Prima facie it seems that Durgesh died after he met with an accident. It seems he had hit a divider and sustained severe head injuries," a police officer said.
Durgesh's parents, however, alleged a foul play into the incident and told police he was kidnapped and killed.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media