TV journalist found dead in Delhi
Durgesh Shrivastava worked with the Sahara Samay news channel.
New Delhi: A 25-year-old journalist working with a news channel was found dead in the national capital on Monday. Police suspected he might have killed in a road accident.
The body of Durgesh Shrivastava, who worked with the Sahara Samay Hindi news channel, was found near a canal in New Ashok Nagar area in east Delhi, bordering Noida, police said. His motorcycle was found badly mangled near his body.
"Prima facie it seems that Durgesh died after he met with an accident. It seems he had hit a divider and sustained severe head injuries," a police officer said.
Durgesh's parents, however, alleged a foul play into the incident and told police he was kidnapped and killed.
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan