'TVSK', 'Thillu Mullu' tp be released on June 14
Tamil films 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru' and 'Thillu Mullu 2' to be released on June 14.
The month of June will be special for movie buffs as two of the much awaited films - 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru' (TVSK) and 'Thillu Mullu 2' will battle at the box office as they release on the June 14.
Siddharth starrer TVSK is produced under the banner of UTV and Avni Cinemax. The film will also feature Hansika Motwani and Santhanam in pivotal roles. The film is an out and out romantic comedy and boasts of highly entertaining.
The film will be fun to watch with witty one liners, hilarious acts and an interesting plot.
On the other hand, 'Thillu Mullu 2' team puts forth a great challenge to give audience ample dose of laughs, crazy situations and laced with fabulous music. The USP of the film is its cast including Manobala, Kovai Sarala, Sathyan, Ilavarasu, and Brahmanandam, Shiva, Isha Talwar and talented Prakash Raj.
Incidentally, 'Thillu Mullu 2' audio launch is slated to be held on 1st June in Geneva, Switzerland.
Dhanush's eagerly awaited Bharat Bala directed Mariyaan produced by Aascar Films which was expected to hit the screens on May 31, seems to have been postponed to June 7th.
Also the much-awaited Surya starrer 'Singam II,' with Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani in the cast is expected to hit screens across the globe in June.
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Saqlain Mushtaq Hired as Spin Consultant for England's India Tour
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies