DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tweet Review: 'Kismet Love Paisa Dilli'
Vivek Oberoi has played a 23 year old college going boy in 'KLPD' whose life changes on a crazy night.
New Delhi: A lot is at stake for Vivek Oberoi in 'Kismet Love Paisa Dilli'. Though the actor has continuously given good performances but most of those roles had negative shades. Be it 'Company' or 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', the actor has always tried to come up with nuanced performances but he remained underrated.
Vivek has returned to the silver screen after two years with 'KLPD' but will he be accepted in the role? Directed Sanjay Khanduri has featured Vivek as a 25-year-old college going boy who meets Mallika Sherawat via a chance encounter at the Metro station.
Mallika Sherawat is playing a girl next door but people will expect something more from her than merely playing another damsel in distress. The songs of the film are average but a good promotional drive can fetch initial eyeballs for the film, rest will depend on the word of mouth publicity.
Rohit Vats of IBNLive is inside the theatre to live tweet the experience of 'Kismet Love Paisa Dilli'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan