Tweeting bra: A high-tech bra that tweets each time it is unhooked
Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
New Delhi: With the view to remind women of their monthly breast self-exam and promote breast cancer awareness, Nestle Fitness, with its ad agency Ogilvy Athens, introduced a high-tech, pink bra that automatically sends a tweet each time it is unhooked. The purpose here is to deliver the life-saving message to women.
A special mechanism is hidden under the hook of the tweeting bra. Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
"It's the first and only bra that tweets with a mission to remind you one thing you should never forget: your monthly breast self exam," said the company.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous