DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tweeting bra: A high-tech bra that tweets each time it is unhooked
Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
New Delhi: With the view to remind women of their monthly breast self-exam and promote breast cancer awareness, Nestle Fitness, with its ad agency Ogilvy Athens, introduced a high-tech, pink bra that automatically sends a tweet each time it is unhooked. The purpose here is to deliver the life-saving message to women.
A special mechanism is hidden under the hook of the tweeting bra. Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
"It's the first and only bra that tweets with a mission to remind you one thing you should never forget: your monthly breast self exam," said the company.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?