Tweeting bra: A high-tech bra that tweets each time it is unhooked
Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
New Delhi: With the view to remind women of their monthly breast self-exam and promote breast cancer awareness, Nestle Fitness, with its ad agency Ogilvy Athens, introduced a high-tech, pink bra that automatically sends a tweet each time it is unhooked. The purpose here is to deliver the life-saving message to women.
A special mechanism is hidden under the hook of the tweeting bra. Every time this bra is unhooked, it sends a signal to a cell phone, the cell phone notifies a server, and the server generates the tweet.
"It's the first and only bra that tweets with a mission to remind you one thing you should never forget: your monthly breast self exam," said the company.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory