'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart dyes hair tangerine for new film
Stewart is currently working on her new action film 'American Ultra'.
Los Angeles: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart has dyed her glossy chocolate locks for a tangerine tone for her new role in actioner 'American Ultra'.
The 23-year-old actress went for the colour change at Maison de Cheveux in New Orleans. A photograph of her new look was shared on the salon's Instagram account Friday, reports contactmusic.com.
The salon accompanied the photograph with the caption: "Kristen Stewart getting her hair ready for a new role!"
Meanwhile, Stewart has been busy planning her 24th birthday celebrations, which will take place Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?