Twilight: Kristen enjoyed playing a young mother
Kristen Stewart did not find it difficult to play a young mother in 'Breaking Dawn Part 2'.
Los Angeles: Kristen Stewart says she enjoyed playing a mother in the new 'Twilight' movie and would love to have kids soon.
The 22-year-old, who recently rekindled her romance with Robert Pattinson, said she did not find it difficult to play a young mother, reported Hollywood life.
"It was one thing about the story, (playing a young mother), that was never difficult for me to grasp or relate to. Everyone thinks that it's so peculiar to play such a young mother. It's really not.
"I think you're either born with that or you're not. That was one thing that both me and Stephenie were so protective about. It was a fun thing to play," she said.
The last film in the series will hit the theatres on November 16.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance