DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Twilight: Kristen enjoyed playing a young mother
Kristen Stewart did not find it difficult to play a young mother in 'Breaking Dawn Part 2'.
Los Angeles: Kristen Stewart says she enjoyed playing a mother in the new 'Twilight' movie and would love to have kids soon.
The 22-year-old, who recently rekindled her romance with Robert Pattinson, said she did not find it difficult to play a young mother, reported Hollywood life.
"It was one thing about the story, (playing a young mother), that was never difficult for me to grasp or relate to. Everyone thinks that it's so peculiar to play such a young mother. It's really not.
"I think you're either born with that or you're not. That was one thing that both me and Stephenie were so protective about. It was a fun thing to play," she said.
The last film in the series will hit the theatres on November 16.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan