DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Twitter to enhance IPL experience for fans
Twitter has joined hands with the IPL to provide a variety of applications and features to make the Twenty20 tournament an interactive experience for the fans.
New Delhi: Twitter has joined hands with the IPL to provide a variety of applications and features to make the Twenty20 tournament beginning Wednesday an interactive experience for the fans.
"It has been our constant endeavour to make the fans feel that they are a vital part of the IPL, and not just passive spectators on the outside. Our relationship with Twitter, one of the world s most popular and prominent social media platforms, will bring the fans closer to the Pepsi IPL 2013
and the cricketers participating in it, in a thoroughly engrossing, interesting and enjoyable manner," IPL Chairman Rajeev Shukla said.
"Twitter brings you closer to the things you are passionate about - and for millions of fans worldwide, that's cricket. We are pleased to see the IPL using Twitter to help fans users follow and connect with their favourite players, teams, and personalities," a Twitter spokesperson said in a
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar