DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Two and a Half Men' is cursed: Charlie Sheen
Sheen was fired from the sitcom following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller.
Los Angeles: Former 'Two And A Half Men' star Charlie Sheen says the show is cursed following Angus T Jones urged people not to watch because it is 'filth'. The 47-year-old actor, who now stars on the FX series 'Anger Management', was fired from the sitcom in March last year following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller, reported People magazine.
"With Angus' Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear tome that the show is cursed," Sheen said. In a new video to promote Forerunner Christian Church, 19-year-old Jones, who earns a whopping USD 350,000 for each episode, rants for 14 minutes about why he does not want to be in the show and reasons why others should not tune in.
"If you watch 'Two and a Half Men', please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men'. I'm on 'Two and a Half Men'. I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth, please," he had said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics