Two and a Half Men: Why Charlie Sheen was sacked
Actor Charlie Sheen says his outspoken behaviour led to his ouster from famous sitcom 'Two and a Half Men'.
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen says his outspoken behaviour led to his ouster from famous sitcom 'Two and a Half Men'.
"I started to unravel. I finally just said things I had always been thinking. But in the middle of a psychotic break," the 46-year-old told Playboy magazine.
Sheen said he never thought about what the circumstances would be.
"Yeah. It was surreal. And it never occurred to me where this was going to end up or how it was going to be perceived," he said.
Sheen will soon be seen in the much-anticipated comedy series 'Anger Management', where he will be seen playing the role of a former minor league baseball player who overcomes his anger issues to become a non-traditional therapist.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System