DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two blasts heard in Abbottabad, Pak: reports
Two loud explosions have rocked the Pakistani town where Osama bin Laden was killed.
Abbottabad: A loud explosion has been heard in the town where Osama bin Laden was killed in Pakistan. There has been speculation that authorities may demolish the house in Abbottabad to try and stop the intense media attention in the town.
An Associated Press reporting team in Abbottabad heard the blast late on Sunday and was on its way to the compound.
Witnesses say two loud explosions have rocked the Pakistani town where Osama bin Laden was killed in a US raid.
The source of the blasts were not immediately clear. An Associated Press team at the compound where bin Laden was living before the April 29 raid saw no signs of unusual activity Sunday.
There had been speculation that authorities might demolish the house in Abbottabad to try to stop the intense media attention on the town.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO