Two CRPF Jawans Injured in Pulwama Grenade Attack
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: Two security personnel sustained minor injuries after terrorists fired a 40 mm grenade from an under-barrel grenade launcher (UBGL) on a CRPF camp in south Kashmir's Pulwama district on Monday evening.
The CRPF camp located at the main town in Tral area of Pulwama district came under terrorist attack.
"The injured CRPF jawans, who belong to the 180 battalion of the paramilitary force, have been rushed to a nearby hospital", a police official said.
"The area has been cordoned off and a manhunt is on to nab the terrorists," the official added.
(With inputs from agencies)
Recommended For You
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond as Virat Kohli & Boys Travel to Antigua
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies