DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two groups from different communities clash over loudspeaker volume
The incident happened when people from two communities gathered at their religious places located in the same area to offer prayers.
Two groups from different communities clashed with each other after an argument over raising the volume of loudspeakers installed at their religious places in Delhi on Friday, police said. Police has been deployed in the area to keep control.
The incident happened at Nandnagri area in east Delhi around 2 pm when people from two communities gathered at their religious places located in the same area to offer prayers.
An eye-witness told police that the volume of the loudspeaker installed at one religious place by a group was raised, which was objected to by the other group, sparking off a heated argument. A few minutes later, the situation turned ugly.
"The people pelted stones on each other in which two people sustained minor injuries. The mob also damage a police vehicle," said a police officer.
A case has been registered. No one was detained.
"Policemen were deployed in the area and the situation brought under control," the officer added.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa