DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two held for tarnishing corporators image
BANGALORE: The Kodigehalli police arrested two persons for allegedly trying to tarnish the image of BBMP Corporator of ward no 8, ..
BANGALORE: The Kodigehalli police arrested two persons for allegedly trying to tarnish the image of BBMP Corporator of ward no 8, Ashwathnarayana Gowda, through e-mail and blogs. The police recovered laptop, mobile phone, broadband modem, hard disc and pen drives from them.
The accused have been identified as K N Jagadeesh Kumar, of Kodigehalli and his younger brother Madhukumar.
According to the police, Corporator Gowda had filed a case against Jagadeesh, a civil contractor, and accused him of hurling abuses at BBMP officials. The police had investigated the case and had filed chargesheet against Jagadeesh.
Raged over this, Jagadeesh allegedly posted lewd comments about the corporator in his blog and the corporator had again filed a case under the IT Act.
Based on the complaint, the Kodigehalli police with the aide of Cyber Crime police of the Criminal Investigation Department cracked the case and arrested the brothers duo. The police added that Jagadeesh had 13 cases against him in various police stations since 2002 and a rowdy sheet has been opened on him.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player