Two Indians arrested for alleged spying: Pakistan media
The arrested persons are accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, media reports said.
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged Indian nationals, were arrested in Pakistan's eastern city of Lahore on Monday on charges of espionage, according to media reports. The five persons were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons are accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details. State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco