Two men squabble over 'one wife' in MP court
While one was unable to show any document to prove his marriage, the other had papers to show that he was wedded to the woman.
Raisen: A piquant situation prevailed in a court in Madhya Pradesh when two men claimed one woman as their wife. The woman in question hails from Parkhedi and she was married to Bhaiyalal, a resident of Noorganj three years ago. Later another person Mahesh Meena took her away and the two lived together for some time at Khanpur in Begumganj area.
Meanwhile, she went back to her native place where Bhaiyalal took her back. Following this, Mahesh approached the authorities and on his application, the police found the woman and produced her yesterday in the court of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate Lakhan Singh Tekam.
In the court, Mahesh was unable to show any document to prove his marriage while Bhaiyalal had papers to show that he was wedded to the woman. The court decided to give the woman's custody to Bhaiyalal as she also said that she would like to go back to him.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments