Two men squabble over 'one wife' in MP court
While one was unable to show any document to prove his marriage, the other had papers to show that he was wedded to the woman.
Raisen: A piquant situation prevailed in a court in Madhya Pradesh when two men claimed one woman as their wife. The woman in question hails from Parkhedi and she was married to Bhaiyalal, a resident of Noorganj three years ago. Later another person Mahesh Meena took her away and the two lived together for some time at Khanpur in Begumganj area.
Meanwhile, she went back to her native place where Bhaiyalal took her back. Following this, Mahesh approached the authorities and on his application, the police found the woman and produced her yesterday in the court of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate Lakhan Singh Tekam.
In the court, Mahesh was unable to show any document to prove his marriage while Bhaiyalal had papers to show that he was wedded to the woman. The court decided to give the woman's custody to Bhaiyalal as she also said that she would like to go back to him.
- Official Emblem for U-17 Football World Cup Launched
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Google Allo: A New Messaging App That Seeks to Rival WhatsApp, Facebook