DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
An earthquake of magnitude 4.9 occurred on Friday night, and of 4.7 on Saturday morning.
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred on Saturday morning, at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China (Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
On Friday night also at 7 pm, an earthquake of magnitude 4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook the Valley.
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors from any part of the Valley, they said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande