Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
An earthquake of magnitude 4.9 occurred on Friday night, and of 4.7 on Saturday morning.
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred on Saturday morning, at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China (Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
On Friday night also at 7 pm, an earthquake of magnitude 4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook the Valley.
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors from any part of the Valley, they said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be