DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two points for Force India at German GP
Hulkenberg, who started from a season best fourth place, could only secure two points.
Hockenheim: Sahara Force India could not carry a strong qualifying performance into the race on Sunday when their drivers Nico Hulkenberg and Paul di Resta managed ninth and 11th place at the Formula One German Grand Prix here.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso cruised to his third victory of the season while Sebastian Vettel and Jenson Button came second and third for Red Bull and McLaren respectively.
Force India were hoping a better result after a strong show amid wet conditions on Saturday. But that wasn't to be as Hulkenberg, who started from a season best fourth place, could only secure two points while attempting a three-stop strategy.
Di Resta, on a two-stop strategy, slipped two places from his grid position for his second race in a row without points.
Force India stay eighth in the Constructors' Championship with 46 points, one less than the Williams.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan