Two points for Force India at German GP
Hulkenberg, who started from a season best fourth place, could only secure two points.
Hockenheim: Sahara Force India could not carry a strong qualifying performance into the race on Sunday when their drivers Nico Hulkenberg and Paul di Resta managed ninth and 11th place at the Formula One German Grand Prix here.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso cruised to his third victory of the season while Sebastian Vettel and Jenson Button came second and third for Red Bull and McLaren respectively.
Force India were hoping a better result after a strong show amid wet conditions on Saturday. But that wasn't to be as Hulkenberg, who started from a season best fourth place, could only secure two points while attempting a three-stop strategy.
Di Resta, on a two-stop strategy, slipped two places from his grid position for his second race in a row without points.
Force India stay eighth in the Constructors' Championship with 46 points, one less than the Williams.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla