Two policemen shot dead in Rajasthan
Police said constable Bajrang and head constable Omprakash were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared dead.
Jaipur: Two policemen were on Thursday shot dead by two persons in Jhunjhunu district, officials said. A police team was enroute the police station in a jeep with two suspected criminals, when one of them opened fire and they escaped from the custody, Malsisar area SP Jhunjhunu Kailash Vishnoi said.
Constable Bajrang and head constable Omprakash were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared dead, he added.
The two were arrested on charges of involvement in liquor smuggling. A manhunt has been launched to nab them, police said.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18