Two workers at pharma unit electrocuted
SANGAREDDY: Two dailywage workers were electrocuted in Borpatla of Hatnur mandal here on Thursday.The deceased have been id..
SANGAREDDY: Two dailywage workers were electrocuted in Borpatla of Hatnur mandal here on Thursday.
The deceased have been identified as Rahim (25) and Ramesh (24).
The incident occurred when the two men, working at Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals, tried to shift the ladder from one pole to the other after painting them and the 11 KV hightension wire struck the ladder, electrocuting both of them.
Their bodies were sent to the government hospital for postmortem. Following the incident, local leaders demanded the factory management to give compensation to the beareaved family.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen