Spicejet plane tyre bursts, narrow escape for 81
A rear wheel tyre of Spicejet flight SG 971 burst while landing and smoke was observed.
Chennai: Passengers on-board a Hyderabad-Chennai Spicejet fight on Tuesday escaped unhurt, when the plane suffered a tyre burst during landing at the Chennai airport.
A rear wheel tyre of Spicejet flight SG 971 burst while landing and smoke was observed, but the plane was stopped safely on the runway.
All 96 passengers and seven crew members were safely evacuated from the Spicejet fight, which landed at 10.45 am.
The aircraft was hauled away to the parking bay after passengers and crew members were deplaned, airport officials said.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Coldplay- Chainsmokers Collaboration is Here and We Expected Something Just Like This
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology