DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UAE: Pakistani kills Indian doctor by slitting his throat
The man was armed with a big knife and killed the doctor after the death of his relative.
Dubai: Indian doctor Rajan Daniel's throat was slit inside a hospital in Abu Dhabi by a Pakistani man who blamed him for his relative's death, a media report said on Saturday. The Pakistani was armed with a big knife when he stormed the private hospital on Thursday. He grabbed the Indian urologist and fatally stabbed him after the death of his relative, reported web site Emirates 24/7.
Daniel, who hails from Kerala, had been working in the hospital since 2007. He is survived by his wife Geeta George, who lived with him in the United Arab Emirates, and daughter Junu. Sources at the Al Ahli Hospital said the man marched straight into the urology clinic and knifed the 58-year-old doctor before forcing him on his knees and slitting his throat.
Doctors and hospital employees rushed to the clinic but by then it was too late. "He stormed into the clinic although nurses tried to prevent him...He then attacked the doctor and (killed) him like a sheep...The man then waited at the hospital until the police came and arrested him," a source was quoted as saying.
"The man appeared furious...He blamed the Indian doctor for his relative's death and attacked him without giving him a chance to defend himself...It was a heinous crime."
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes