DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Uday Kiran keen to resurrect Tamil film career
Uday debuted in Tamil films with 'Poi', followed by 'Vamba Sandai' and 'Pen Singam'.
Chennai: In his little over a decade-long career, Telugu actor Uday Kiran managed to do three Tamil films, which bombed at the box-office. With his fourth untitled Tamil film scheduled to go on floors Friday, he hopes to find a strong foot-hold in Tamil.
"I am proud to say that I was launched in Tamil by Balachander sir, who introduced legends like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Prakash Raj.
It was rather unfortunate that things didn't fall in place until now for me. I have immense confidence in this script and this film is likely to boost my morale," Uday told IANS.
"I have worked very hard to shed away my chocolate boy image in order to get a tough look for this action entertainer. Hunt for the heroine is on in full swing," he added.
Uday debuted in Tamil films with 'Poi', followed by 'Vamba Sandai' and 'Pen Singam'. However, his career in Telugu is a mixed bag with a few hits such as 'Nuvvu Nenu', 'Chitram' and 'Manasantha Nuvve'.
His new Tamil film will be produced by Munna, while music and cinematography will be handled by Vinodh Kumar and Sathish Muthyala respectively.
The title of this project will be announced very soon along with the rest of the cast and crew of the film.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere