Uddhav takes dig at PM, asks him to be aggressive against Pak, China
Taking a dig at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over his aggressive stance in Rajya Sabha on Friday, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, on Saturday, said the Prime Minister never showed such resolve when troops of Pakistan and China repeatedly infiltrated into Indian territory.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her