DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Udhayanidhi Stalin gets relief from the court
Udhayanidhi Stalin and director Seenu Ramasamy's next venture, 'Neerparavai' has got a tax exemption for the court.
The long fight by producer Udhayanidhi Stalin and director Seenu Ramasamy to get tax exemption for their venture 'Neerparavai' seems to have come to an end.
Udhayanidhi has posted on his Twitter page that the Madras High Court has directed the Tamil Nadu government to give tax exemption to the film.
Earlier, director Seenu Ramasamy announced that he would stage a fast protest in Chennai, urging the government to exempt the movie from entertainment tax.
Starring Vishnu, Sunaina in lead roles, 'Neerparavai' was cleared by the Censor with U certificate.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets