Udhayanidhi Stalin gets relief from the court
Udhayanidhi Stalin and director Seenu Ramasamy's next venture, 'Neerparavai' has got a tax exemption for the court.
The long fight by producer Udhayanidhi Stalin and director Seenu Ramasamy to get tax exemption for their venture 'Neerparavai' seems to have come to an end.
Udhayanidhi has posted on his Twitter page that the Madras High Court has directed the Tamil Nadu government to give tax exemption to the film.
Earlier, director Seenu Ramasamy announced that he would stage a fast protest in Chennai, urging the government to exempt the movie from entertainment tax.
Starring Vishnu, Sunaina in lead roles, 'Neerparavai' was cleared by the Censor with U certificate.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw