UK soldier beheading: Rigby's family calls for peace
One of the men accused of killing Drumer Lee Rigby on Thursday appeared in a court in London.
UK: Drumer Lee Rigby's family on Friday called for peace amidt reports of a rise in anti-Muslim incidents since his murder last week. British soldier Rigby was stabbed by suspected Islamist terrorists on a south-east London street on May 22.
Queen Elizabeth II visited the Woolwich barracks on Saturday to pay her respects to Lee Rigby's unit as hundreds of flower tributes were seen laid near the barracks.
One of the men accused of killing Rigby appeared in court in London on Thursday. The other suspect remains in hospital after being shot by the police at the scene of the crime, and has not yet been charged.
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals