UK soldier beheading: Rigby's family calls for peace
One of the men accused of killing Drumer Lee Rigby on Thursday appeared in a court in London.
UK: Drumer Lee Rigby's family on Friday called for peace amidt reports of a rise in anti-Muslim incidents since his murder last week. British soldier Rigby was stabbed by suspected Islamist terrorists on a south-east London street on May 22.
Queen Elizabeth II visited the Woolwich barracks on Saturday to pay her respects to Lee Rigby's unit as hundreds of flower tributes were seen laid near the barracks.
One of the men accused of killing Rigby appeared in court in London on Thursday. The other suspect remains in hospital after being shot by the police at the scene of the crime, and has not yet been charged.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology