U'khand floods: Govt preparing land bank, women-centric vocational schemes
Uttarakhand government on Saturday decided to identify land to relocate villages swept away by the June flash floods and launch women-centric vocational schemes designed to help those who lost their husbands or breadwinners in the tragedy.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology