DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Assam: 2 ULFA cadres killed in encounter, claim police, army
Security forces on the spot have seized TWO HK-37 rifles and grenades.
Dibrugarh: Two United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA) cadres were killed in an encounter in Assam's Dibrugarh district after the police and army conducted raids in Bordoloni looking for the extremists. However, two terrorists have escaped the encounter.
Security forces on the spot have seized TWO HK-37 rifles and grenades. The terrorists fired at the security forces, which is when the forces retaliated.
In the retaliatory action, two ULFA members died, the officials said, adding that the rest managed to flee.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports