Assam: 2 ULFA cadres killed in encounter, claim police, army
Security forces on the spot have seized TWO HK-37 rifles and grenades.
Dibrugarh: Two United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA) cadres were killed in an encounter in Assam's Dibrugarh district after the police and army conducted raids in Bordoloni looking for the extremists. However, two terrorists have escaped the encounter.
Security forces on the spot have seized TWO HK-37 rifles and grenades. The terrorists fired at the security forces, which is when the forces retaliated.
In the retaliatory action, two ULFA members died, the officials said, adding that the rest managed to flee.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017