ULFA explodes bomb near police station
ULFA exploded a bomb near the Titabor police station and Circle Inspector's office-cum-residence in upper Assam.
New Delhi: The banned militant outfit United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) exploded a bomb near the Titabor police station and Circle Inspector's office-cum-residence in upper Assam's Jorhat district on Friday night, police reported.
The incident took place on the eve of its Raising Day on Assam. Though no one was injured in the incident, the blast damaged the compound walls and shattered window panes, police said.
The time bomb went off at around 1940 hrs, IST in front of the police station and CI office. Titabor is the home constituency of Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
(With Agency inputs)
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right