DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ULFA explodes bomb near police station
ULFA exploded a bomb near the Titabor police station and Circle Inspector's office-cum-residence in upper Assam.
New Delhi: The banned militant outfit United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) exploded a bomb near the Titabor police station and Circle Inspector's office-cum-residence in upper Assam's Jorhat district on Friday night, police reported.
The incident took place on the eve of its Raising Day on Assam. Though no one was injured in the incident, the blast damaged the compound walls and shattered window panes, police said.
The time bomb went off at around 1940 hrs, IST in front of the police station and CI office. Titabor is the home constituency of Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
(With Agency inputs)
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes