DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, 3 dead
Officials said eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway.
Mumbai: Three persons were killed on Wednesday night while several others injured after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport in Mumbai, officials said.
The injured were admitted to Cooper Hospital and Desai Hospital, they said. Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers. The reason behind the collapse was being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet