Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, 3 dead
Officials said eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway.
Mumbai: Three persons were killed on Wednesday night while several others injured after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport in Mumbai, officials said.
The injured were admitted to Cooper Hospital and Desai Hospital, they said. Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers. The reason behind the collapse was being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right