DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, 3 dead
Officials said eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway.
Mumbai: Three persons were killed on Wednesday night while several others injured after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport in Mumbai, officials said.
The injured were admitted to Cooper Hospital and Desai Hospital, they said. Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers. The reason behind the collapse was being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand