Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, 3 dead
Officials said eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway.
Mumbai: Three persons were killed on Wednesday night while several others injured after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport in Mumbai, officials said.
The injured were admitted to Cooper Hospital and Desai Hospital, they said. Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers. The reason behind the collapse was being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance