Undertrial Shot Dead Outside Delhi court
An undertrial in a murder case was on Saturday shot dead allegedly by a person outside the Rohini district court.
In this photograph, a PCR van of the Delhi Police is seen at the crime spot.
New Delhi: An undertrial in a murder case was on Saturday shot dead allegedly by a person outside the Rohini district court.
The accused was apprehended from the spot.
Rajesh was arrested by the Haryana Police in a murder case in December 2016, DCP (Rohini) Rishi Pal said, adding he was listed as a "bad character" in Bawana police station of the city.
He was brought to Rohini to be produced before the court by personnel of the Haryana Police, He was in judicial custody in the neighbouring state since he was arrested on the charge of murder.
The accused, Mohit, belongs to Jhajjar district of Haryana, the DCP said.
Police are probing the incident and the reason behind the murder is yet to be ascertained.
Recommended For You
- Murali Vijay Felt Hurt After His Commitment Was Questioned in Vijay Hazare Snub
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy