DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Unidentified persons rape and murder first year student
Her tormentors then dumped her body on the railway track near Danauli Phulwaria station in Begusarai district.
Begusarai: A college girl was allegedly raped and murdered by unidentified persons in Bihar's Begusarai district, district police said on Monday. The 17 year-old BSc first year student was allegedly raped on Sunday night and later stabbed to death.
Her tormentors then dumped her body on the railway track near Danauli Phulwaria station, Begusarai superintendent of police Harpreet Kaur said. The police recovered the victim's body from the railway tracks after being informed by locals during the day.
None of the perpetrators of the heinous crime has been caught as yet and investigation into the case was on,Kaur added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere