Unidentified persons rape and murder first year student
Her tormentors then dumped her body on the railway track near Danauli Phulwaria station in Begusarai district.
Begusarai: A college girl was allegedly raped and murdered by unidentified persons in Bihar's Begusarai district, district police said on Monday. The 17 year-old BSc first year student was allegedly raped on Sunday night and later stabbed to death.
Her tormentors then dumped her body on the railway track near Danauli Phulwaria station, Begusarai superintendent of police Harpreet Kaur said. The police recovered the victim's body from the railway tracks after being informed by locals during the day.
None of the perpetrators of the heinous crime has been caught as yet and investigation into the case was on,Kaur added.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji