DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
United States condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
US State Department spokesman said they confirm that there was an American citizen killed in the terrorist attack.
Washington: The US on Monday condemned the terror attack in Pakistan on foreign tourists and said the FBI is working with Pakistani officials in its investigations. "The FBI is working with Pakistani authorities to gather more information regarding this incident," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters.
"The United States government strongly condemns the terrorist attack on tourists in the northern areas of Pakistan in which nine innocent tourists and a Pakistani guide were murdered on June 23rd," he said.
"Our condolences go out to the loved ones affected by this senseless violence. And we can confirm that there was an American citizen killed in the terrorist attack. So we continue to express our condolences," Ventrell said.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017