DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Unstable Chinese man bites off little son's penis
The doctors had restored the boy's penis with a surgery but he may still risk lifetime disability.
Beijing: A Chinese man, believed to be suffering from a mental disorder, bit off the penis of six-year-old son in a sudden outburst on a road, leaving the onlookers shocked and the little boy writhing in pain.
The incident happened last week in the southern Shenzhen city, where people on the road rushed the boy's rescue.
Witnesses said the boy was walking naked along with his four-year-old sister, when the incident took place.
The 32-year-old, a divorcee father who lived with his children in a rented room nearby, bit off the penis of his son while walking along the road.
People around the place rushed to rescue the boy who was found wreathing with pain.
The doctors had restored the boy's penis with a surgery but he may still risk lifetime disability, the Shanghai Daily reported.
The boy is now in safe condition but may need long-term psychological therapy to heal his trauma, the report said.
Police detained the father and sent him to a hospital for check up. The girl was later picked up by her relatives.
Neighbours said he used to treat his children well until this year when things turned abnormal.
The man was jobless and had landed in heavy debts after he went bankrupt in a business venture.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City