DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Unwell Dhanush shoots for 'Raanjhana'
The 'Aadukalam' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana', directed by Anand L Rai.
Despite suffering from typhoid, Dhanush was shooting without taking a break, as the National Award winning actor did not want the schedules of his forthcoming films to be disturbed because of him.
The 'Aadukalam' and 'Polladhavan' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana'. The film is being directed by Anand L Rai of 'Tanu Weds Manu' fame.
Though Dhanush was unwell, he continued to shoot till doctors confirmed that he has got typhoid and advised him to take rest for a few days.
"Dhanush is unwell and suffering from typhoid. Just spoke to him. He's gonna continue shooting in Banaras once he gets well. Get well soon bro!," wrote Dhanush's relative and music composer Anirudh on his Twitter page.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win