Unwell Dhanush shoots for 'Raanjhana'
The 'Aadukalam' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana', directed by Anand L Rai.
Despite suffering from typhoid, Dhanush was shooting without taking a break, as the National Award winning actor did not want the schedules of his forthcoming films to be disturbed because of him.
The 'Aadukalam' and 'Polladhavan' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana'. The film is being directed by Anand L Rai of 'Tanu Weds Manu' fame.
Though Dhanush was unwell, he continued to shoot till doctors confirmed that he has got typhoid and advised him to take rest for a few days.
"Dhanush is unwell and suffering from typhoid. Just spoke to him. He's gonna continue shooting in Banaras once he gets well. Get well soon bro!," wrote Dhanush's relative and music composer Anirudh on his Twitter page.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18