Unwell Dhanush shoots for 'Raanjhana'
The 'Aadukalam' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana', directed by Anand L Rai.
Despite suffering from typhoid, Dhanush was shooting without taking a break, as the National Award winning actor did not want the schedules of his forthcoming films to be disturbed because of him.
The 'Aadukalam' and 'Polladhavan' actor is currently in Kasi, shooting for his Hindi flick 'Raanjhana'. The film is being directed by Anand L Rai of 'Tanu Weds Manu' fame.
Though Dhanush was unwell, he continued to shoot till doctors confirmed that he has got typhoid and advised him to take rest for a few days.
"Dhanush is unwell and suffering from typhoid. Just spoke to him. He's gonna continue shooting in Banaras once he gets well. Get well soon bro!," wrote Dhanush's relative and music composer Anirudh on his Twitter page.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir