DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 17-year-old girl gangraped by BSP MLA son, 2 others
According to the FIR, the minor was abducted from Basaira village and was taken to a nearby jungle where she was gangraped.
Muzaffarnagar: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by three persons, including a BSP MLA's son, police said on Saturday. The FIR, based on the complaint of the victim, was registered on Friday at a police station Muzaffarnagar against Naeem, son of BSP MLA Maulana Jameel Ahmad; Nauman, brother-in-law of the MLA and a third unidentified person.
According to the FIR, the minor was recently abducted by the trio from Basaira village and was taken to a nearby jungle where she was gangraped by them. The accused had threatened to kill her if she revealed of the incident to anyone, police said. The trio have been charged under Sections 376 (punishment for rape), 363 (punishment for kidnapping) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the IPC.
Ahmed has denied the charges against his son and brother-in-law, saying it was a "political conspiracy" against him and they have been falsely implicated. The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding that none of the accused have been arrested.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses