UP: 2 men allegedly gangrape, film obscene video of a woman
The woman, who is a divorcee and has a four-year-old child, has alleged that the accused threatened her of dire consequences if she filed an FIR.
Ghaziabad: A woman was allegedly gangraped by two persons, who made a video of the crime after giving her sedatives in Kaila Bhatta area in Ghaziabad, police said on Tuesday.
The woman, a resident of Meerut, for the past three years was living with a person named Naushad, who had promised to marry her, SP Crime Ram Abhilash Tripathi said.
The woman in her complaint has alleged that Naushad and his friend Omprakash raped her after giving her sedatives. They also took lewd pictures of her and made a MMS of the crime, police said.
The woman, who is a divorcee and has a four-year-old child, has alleged that the accused threatened her of dire consequences if she made a police complaint.
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech