DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 25-year-old kidnapped by ex-girlfriend after he refuses to marry her
The boy worked as tailor in Delhi four years ago where he and the girl became friends which later turned into a relationship.
Sambhal: A 25-year-old youth was allegedly abducted by his ex-girlfriend and her two friends after he refused to marry her in Chaman Sarai area in Sambhal, police said on Friday.
A case has been registered against the girl and her two friends at Kothwali Police Station. As per the complaint filed by the youth's brother, Faheem worked as tailor in Delhi four years ago where he and the girl became friends which later turned into a relationship.
Three years ago, Faheem left Delhi and went to Ahmedabad for work. Since then, there was no contact between Faheem and girl. However, the girl was interested in marrying Faheem and had visited his house on Thursday. "Faheem had came to his house on the occasion of Eid. The girl and her two friends reached Faheem's house and met him.Soon after they allegedly pulled him inside their car and fled away," according to the complaint of the youth's brother.
"Based on a complaint filed by Faheem's brother, we have initially registered a case against three persons, including Faheem's female friend," a senior police officer said. Police are investigating the case, he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere