UP: 3 men kidnap, gangrape woman; police file FIR after court's order
The woman claims that she had approached a local police station but her complaint was not registered.
Etah: After a local court's intervention, Police on Tuesday registered a case against three persons for allegedly raping a married woman eight days ago. The victim alleged that on April 1, she was kidnapped by one Khem Singh and two of his accomplices while she was on her way to the fields in Jairampur area of the district.
The accused allegedly took her to a secluded spot where they took turns to rape her. In her complaint, she has also alleged that she was beaten by them.
She claimed that she had approached local police station but her complaint was not registered, leading to which she knocked at the court's door.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test