UP: 3 men kidnap, gangrape woman; police file FIR after court's order
The woman claims that she had approached a local police station but her complaint was not registered.
Etah: After a local court's intervention, Police on Tuesday registered a case against three persons for allegedly raping a married woman eight days ago. The victim alleged that on April 1, she was kidnapped by one Khem Singh and two of his accomplices while she was on her way to the fields in Jairampur area of the district.
The accused allegedly took her to a secluded spot where they took turns to rape her. In her complaint, she has also alleged that she was beaten by them.
She claimed that she had approached local police station but her complaint was not registered, leading to which she knocked at the court's door.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier