UP: 30-year-old man rapes minor girl at gunpoint
However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Etah: A minor girl was allegedly raped at gunpoint by a 30-year-old man in Pathakpur village in Etah district, police said on Monday. On March 25, the accused Balistar barged into the house of the 14-year-old victim and raped her at gunpoint, they said.
Later, when the girl's parents reached the Soron Police station to lodge a complaint against the accused, the officials refused to do so. However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Further probes are on into the matter, police added.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Jamie Vardy Denies Rift With Axed Ranieri