UP: 30-year-old man rapes minor girl at gunpoint
However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Etah: A minor girl was allegedly raped at gunpoint by a 30-year-old man in Pathakpur village in Etah district, police said on Monday. On March 25, the accused Balistar barged into the house of the 14-year-old victim and raped her at gunpoint, they said.
Later, when the girl's parents reached the Soron Police station to lodge a complaint against the accused, the officials refused to do so. However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Further probes are on into the matter, police added.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps