DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 30-year-old man rapes minor girl at gunpoint
However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Etah: A minor girl was allegedly raped at gunpoint by a 30-year-old man in Pathakpur village in Etah district, police said on Monday. On March 25, the accused Balistar barged into the house of the 14-year-old victim and raped her at gunpoint, they said.
Later, when the girl's parents reached the Soron Police station to lodge a complaint against the accused, the officials refused to do so. However, on the directions of a local court, a case has been registered against Balistar, who is absconding.
Further probes are on into the matter, police added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli