UP: 4 men detained for allegedly gangraping a woman
Police said there were several missing links in the case and therefore they were probing into all angles.
Ghaziabad: A woman has alleged that she was gangraped by four persons including a factory owner and his brother in Sahibabad area of Ghaziabad, police said on Tuesday.
The woman has claimed that she was gangraped by the four on February 9. A case was registered against the accused on Monday, SSP City Shivshankar Yadav said today.
The woman has undergone medical examination and police are now are awaiting for her report to confirm rape. Yadav said there were several missing links in the case and therefore they were probing into all angles. The four accused have been detained, he added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More