DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 4 more succumb to encephalitis, toll rises to 421
A Health official said 235 people suffering from encephalitis are being treated in government hospitals of Gorakhpur and Basti divisions.
Gorakhpur: Four more children succumbed to encephalitis in Gorakhpur, taking the death toll in the viral disease in eastern Uttar Pradesh to 421 in 2012.
The deceased hailed from Kushinagar, Mahrajganj and Sant Kabir Nagar districts, officials said on Saturday.
As many as 41 patients suffering from Acute Encephalitis Syndrome have been admitted to BRD Medical College Hospital here and other government hospitals of Gorakhpur and Basti divisions in the last two day.
Additional director (Health) AK Pandey said 235 people suffering from encephalitis are being treated in government hospitals of Gorakhpur and Basti divisions.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar