DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: 5 men gangrape girl, villagers protest violently
The villagers allege that the police did not register their complaint when they went to the police station after the 12-years-old girl was raped by five men.
Chandauli: A minor girl was allegedly gangraped in Chandauli district in Uttar Pradesh by five men of the village following which the villagers protested violently. The angry protesters set Sakaldih court on fire and demanding the immediate arrest of the five accused.
The villagers allege that the police did not register their complaint when they went to the police station after the 12-years-old girl was raped by five men. Even after repeated attempts the police refused to register a case, resulting in the villagers resorting to violence, said the protesters.
The villagers also attacked the police personnel and have blocked the road connecting Sakaldih to Mughalsarai.
Extra security personnel have been sent to the area of control the mob. Several senior police officers are also camping in the area.
The victim, a student of class 7, is on a a critical condition, police officials said.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes