DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Another baby girl found abandoned
The girl was found lying near the railway tracks on Thursday morning in Hardoi.
Hardoi: A newborn baby girl was found abandoned near the railway tracks near Sandila Railway Station in Hardoi, the third such case involving baby girls this week. The girl was found lying near the railway tracks on Thursday morning, RPF sub-inspector S K Singh said.
He said the girl was admitted to a community health centre in Sandila where doctors have described her as healthy.
Earlier, this week two baby girls were found abandoned - one on the roadside, another in hospita - in two separate incidents in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
In MP, a three-year-old highly malnourished girl was abandoned by her grandmother at the civil hospital in the state's tribal-dominated Jhabua district.
In another incident, a new-born baby girl was found abandoned on the roadside in Sector 62 area in Noida, police said.
Some people noticed the child and informed the police, who later admitted the baby to a Noida district hospital.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere