UP: Engineering student found dead
Rajat Sachan's father says he was upset over his poor performance in semester exams.
Kanpur: The body of a 22-year-old engineering student was found along the railway tracks near Rajshree Nagar highway here, police said on Friday.
Body of Rajat Sachan, a first-year engineering student at a private college here, was found along the Kanpur-Farukhabad track yesterday, they said.
A resident of Raebareli district, Rajat had gone missing from his hostel on the night of September 20 and police suspect he committed suicide.
Rajat's father told police that Rajat was upset over his poor performance in semester exams.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a probe into the case is on, police said.
Recommended For You
- India Open 2017: It's Saina Nehwal Versus PV Sindhu In Quarters
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Virat Kohli & Co Not Scared of Playing Pakistan: Shahid Afridi
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?