UP ex-cabinet secretary accused of scam
A petition has been filed by DK Dikshit who has demanded that an FIR should be filed an alleged scam worth Rs 3,000 crore. intro
Lucknow: A CGM court has sought a report from the police on filing a case against former Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Secretary Shashank Shekhar. Shashank Shekhar has been accused of being involved in a corruption case involving Rs 3000 crore in the Civil Aviation Department.
The petition has been filed by DK Dikshit who has demanded that an FIR should be filed an alleged scam worth Rs 3,000 crore against Shashank Shekhar. Shashank Shekhar role was very important in the scam, said Dikshit.
The court has sought a report from the police by January 11. Shashank Shekhar was the cabinet secretary in the Mayawati government.
Dikshit said that a conspiracy was being hatched to cover up the case. He added that Civil Aviation Department had been kept out the RTI's purview to suppress the case.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models