DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP ex-cabinet secretary accused of scam
A petition has been filed by DK Dikshit who has demanded that an FIR should be filed an alleged scam worth Rs 3,000 crore. intro
Lucknow: A CGM court has sought a report from the police on filing a case against former Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Secretary Shashank Shekhar. Shashank Shekhar has been accused of being involved in a corruption case involving Rs 3000 crore in the Civil Aviation Department.
The petition has been filed by DK Dikshit who has demanded that an FIR should be filed an alleged scam worth Rs 3,000 crore against Shashank Shekhar. Shashank Shekhar role was very important in the scam, said Dikshit.
The court has sought a report from the police by January 11. Shashank Shekhar was the cabinet secretary in the Mayawati government.
Dikshit said that a conspiracy was being hatched to cover up the case. He added that Civil Aviation Department had been kept out the RTI's purview to suppress the case.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup