UP: Four men allegedly gangrape 30-year-old woman
The accused entered the woman's house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point Sunday evening.
Muzaffarnagar: Four person allegedly gangraped a 30-year-old woman and also made a video clip of her at Sikri village in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar district, police said on Monday. The rape survivor alleged in her complaint the accused entered her house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point Sunday evening, said Kalpana Saxena, SP Crime.
The four accused who have been identified as Naushad, Pravaiz, Kamal Hasan and Nazar are absconding, she said. The victim said that accused also made a video clip of the incident, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigation is on, they said.
In another incident, A man allegedly raped his 28-year-old widowed sister-in-law at Bhaderi village in the district, police said. The victim's husband had died five years ago and she was living with her in-laws. The victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands